The Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit is the first of it’s kind. This kit has everything you need to graduate yourself through each level of vaping without having to buy anything else. You can start off small with the Nautilus X which is a great tank for mouth-to-lung vaping. This one is best for those just getting off the stinkies, or vapers who still prefer to vape that way. Then when you’re feeling more adventurous and would like to start building, you have several options in this Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit. First of all you have the RDA. This RDA has a velocity style deck that’s easy to build on, and dual side airflow that’s fully adjustable. Plus it looks great too and vapes just like any other one like it.
Once you get more comfortable with building you can go back to your Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit and pull out the parts to make the RDTA. This is a genesis styled tank that uses the same deck as the RDA, you just need to use the extra parts from the kit to add the tank. If you happen to have a squonk mod then you’ll be pleased to know that you can turn it into a squonker too. All you have to do while in RDA mode is swap out the positive pin for the squonk pin. You’ll even find the tools you need including a couple of coils and cotton inside your Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit. Other than a mod and some juice, this kit really is all you’ll need to survive!Buy This Deal
Features & Specifications:
Four ways to Flex, survive any situation with the following quick-fit configurations:
- RDTA – drop-wick tank with dual or single Airflow
– To configure the Quad-Flex RDTA, connect the Nautilus X Base Hardware to RDA deck using the RDTA tank adapter. The Quad-Flex RDTA configuration supports dual or single airflow. The Quad-Flex comes with two adjustable airflow sleeves. There is a Top Airflow and a side Airflow Sleeve. Interchange according to your airflow preferences.
- RDA with Turboline Side Airflow
– Screw the RDA base to the RDA Deck to make a low-profile RDA tank.
– The Quad-Flex RDTA configuration supports dual or single airflow. The Quad-Flex comes with two adjustable airflow sleeves. There is a top airflow and a side airflow sleeve. Interchange according to your airflow preferences.
- Squonker (bottom feed) RDA with Turboline Top Airflow
– Aspire Quad-Flex Squonker a.k.a. bottom feed RDA is the first of its kind. Just change out the RDA screw with the bottom-feed capillary screw and start squonking. Use the top-airflow sleeve when squonking. Aspire’s innovative new squonker screw there is sufficient capillary action to return the excess e-liquid to the bottom tank.
- Nautilus X 2ml Top Airflow flavor tank
– Quad-Flex’s Nautilus X Coil is rated at 1.8Ω (12-16 watts). The Nautilus X Coils incorporate U-Tech, the latest coil technology. Vapor flows through the U-shaped chamber and passes the Kanthal coils twice before being inhaled. This all-new airflow performance allows for unrivaled flavor and E-Liquid taste.
Authentic Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit – $36.34
Here’s a review of the Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit by VapingwithTwisted420: