The Eleaf Lyche tank is a new clearomizer that borrows much of it’s design cues from the Cubis tank, and it’s a well known fact that Joyetech is the parent company of Eleaf so this was bound to happen. When picking up your new Eleaf Lyche tank you have 2 options, a regular sub-ohm tank with replaceable coil heads, or you can get the tank with the RBA section included. However if you decided to go with the RBA kit you can still use the replaceable coil heads if you wanted to as it’s all compatible. The coil heads are that this tank uses is the new NotchCoil which has been getting rave reviews and already cloned.
You’ll find the same spill-proof cup design on the Eleaf Lyche tank, as well as airflow that comes in from the top and then down to your coil through an outer chamber on the chimney. This one has a top-fill method though so you don’t have to worry about it over flowing when you put your top cap and coil back on. This Eleaf Lyche greatly improves on the design of the Cubis and makes it a much better option in my books, and you’re not going to break the bank picking one up either!Get This Deal Get Tank with RBA
- Glass tank
- New NC head: Being capable of working under high wattage, the newly introduced stainless steel NotchcoilTM (NC 0.25ohm±0.05ohm Head) will give you a great vaping experience with large vapor production and good flavor
- Bottom cup design: The bottom section cleverly applies the concept of cup design to prevent e-liquid leakage.
- Side e-liquid filling: E-liquid can be refilled into the atomizer easily by rotating the regulation ring on the top cap
- Top airflow control: The design of invisible airflow control on the top is also a plus to the simple but fashionable appearance of LYCHE
- Large e-liquid capacity: The LYCHE comes with a large e-liquid capacity of 4ml, decreasing the frequency of e-liquid refilling
Authentic Eleaf Lyche Sub-Ohm Tank
$20.69Show Me The Deal
Get the Eleaf Lyche Tank with RBA Section
$23.75Get Tank with RBA