It seems like JayBo doesn’t sleep lately, and he’s back at it again to bring us the brand new Wismec Noisy Cricket II-25. This one takes the original design and beefs it up with a ton of great new features. First of all while this is still an unregulated mod at the core, it now has a bunch of protections built in to keep you safe. You’re also not just limited to running the batteries in series anymore. That’s because now you can simply flip the bottom plate on the fly and run it in series or parallel. Which is a pretty handy feature to have at your disposal. This Wismec Noisy Cricket II-25 gives you both a series box and a parallel all in the same device making it the first one I’ve seen.
In addition to that this Wismec Noisy Cricket II-25 also has two different operating modes. You can run it in direct battery output mode which is unregulated, or you can run it in constant voltage mode which turns it into a regulated device. The voltage can be adjusted between 2 and 6 volts which is great. Furthermore it’s easy to adjust simply by turning the nob on the side of the device. Another handy feature that wasn’t there before is the light behind the fire button. This light allows you to see how much battery power you have left at a quick glance. It seems to me like they’re going all out with this version. Therefore this Wismec Noisy Cricket II-25 is an amazing upgrade to one of the most popular mechanical mods we’ve ever seen!Buy This Deal
Features & Specifications:
- Multiple circuit protection system
- Optional circuit in series and parallel
- Alternative operating mode: direct output mode and constant voltage output mode
- Unique adjustable voltage design adjusts between 2V to 6V.
- Battery display function
- Replaceable 18650 Cells Structure
- Charging: Charge them through an external charger
- Thread Type: 510 spring loaded thread.
- Houses dual 18650 batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Cell Type: High-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
Authentic Wismec Noisy Cricket II-25 – $28.89
Here’s a live first look at the Wismec Noisy Cricket II-25 by VapnFagan: