Joyetech is on a roll lately with one great product after another, and they continue to do so with this new Joyetech Cuboid 150w box mod. This is a great looking device with nice rounded corners at the sides that make it comfortable to hold in the hands, and the build quality is great as with all their products. The Cuboid is powered by 2 18650 batteries that you insert at the bottom which are held in place by a hinged door. It’s even pretty small considering it has 2 batteries on the inside, especially when you compare it to other dual 18650 devices.
While the Joyetech Cuboid box mod was originally released as a 150 watt device, there is a firmware upgrade available that brings it all the way up to 200 watts. It also fires a resistance all the way down to 0.05 ohms and works with many different wires in temperature control mode including stainless steel right out of the box!
- Variable wattage: 1W-150W
- Temperature control: 200’F-600’F / 100’C-315’C
- 5 times click to turn ON/OFF
- 3 times click to enter the menu
- Modes Available: VW / VT-Ni / VT-Ti / VT-SS316 / TCR mode
– TCR (M1, M2, M3): temperature coefficient of resistance
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC mode) / 0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode)
- 510 threading connection
- Micro-USB port
- Houses dual 18650 batteries (batteries sold separately)
Authentic Joyetech Cuboid 150W Box Mod
$39.87Show Me The Deal
Here’s a review after 2 full months of use with the Joyetech Cuboid box mod by GrimmGreen: