Here it is, the SMOK TFV8 sub-ohm tank is a much anticipated follow up to the extremely popular TFV4, and this one makes it all that much better. They are calling this one the Cloud Beast and with all the cool features they’re packing in I can see why. There are 4 different and very unique coil heads that are currently available for it, and I’m sure there are more on the way too.
My favorite part of the SMOK TFV8 tank has to be the included RBA section that comes in the box. It has the velocity posts, large airflow, and nice juice channels so I’m sure you can get it to preform as good, if not better than the pre-made coil heads. Plus you’ll never have to worry about constantly buying them.
This SMOK TFV8 cloud beast tank can hold up to 6ml of eliquid depending on which coil you’re using. It has a top fill design that uses the same cool hinging mechanism as past devices from SmokTech. It also seems like they’ve removed the top airflow and given us a lot more air at the bottom, which is great as the top airflow just seems to kill the flavor anyway. If you’re looking to fog out a room within a matter of minutes, this SMOK TFV8 sub-ohm tank can do it with ease. The price is great and the coil head options you’ll have is even better!Get This Deal
- TFV8 adopts Delrin Drip Tip with large caliber which could bring large cloud
- Top rotary refill design makes filling as easy as it gets
- Glass tank
- Capacity: 5.5ml(with T8-V8) / 6ml (with T8-Q4)
- TFV8 adopts 4 Unique Patented Turbo Engines: V8-T8 (6.6T), V8-T6 (6.0T), V8-Q4 (5.0T), V8 RBA (4.0T-X),which makes it to be a real Cloud Beast! The revolution of coil and airflow make TFV8 to be a vapor beast with higher performance
- Adjustable airflow control: 2 big air slots on the bottom
- Material: Pyrex Glass & Stainless Steel
- 510 threading connection
- 24.5mm diameter
- Glass diameter: 25.5mm
Authentic SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast Sub-Ohm Tank – $29.95
Here’s a review of the SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank by IndoorSmokers: